We believe and concentrate our procedures employing “The KISS Approach” – Keeping it Safe and Simple.
Our 20-odd years of knowledge and experience has led us to use minimal pathological and radiological investigations, minimal medications , minimal hospitalisation to ensure a really safe and speedy recovery of our patients.
Our minimally invasive procedures are also minimally invasive to your daily life.
With us at Good Shepherd Healthcare ; surgical incisions are smaller or are replaced by needle-punctures (percutanous treatments), so that your discomfort and pain – if at all, is minimal.
As a matter of fact, fewer tests, smaller or ‘no’ incisions, and fewer medications ; ensure that you spend less time and money in an associate hospital.
Day-Care or Short-Stay Surgery is our forte with our emphasis on endovascular and endoscopic procedures for chest, artery and vein diseases.
We are sincerely committed to the ethical, evidence-based and honest practice of medical sciences.
Special Interests :
- Chest Endoscopy and Endoscopic Chest Surgery
- Minimally-Invasive Chest Surgery
- Peripheral Artery Bypass and Aneurysm Surgery
- Varicose Vein Radial Laser and Hybrid Procedures
- AV Access Procedures for the Kidney Failure patient on Hemodialysis
- Chest and Vascular Trauma.